| All rules apply to all park users; even those with a day-pass are a member for the day!
A Safe Dog is a Happy Dog! 1. Dogs shall have on a collar & ID at all times while in the park; no spiked collars allowed.
2. Dogs shall be under your visual contact & voice control always; stay within close range of your dog. Dogs have different play styles. Educate yourself on dog behavior. A behavior that concerns you may simply be a rambunctious play style.
3. YOU are responsible for any injury or damaged caused by your dog. Prevent injuries by supervising your dog at all times. Never leave your dog unattended. If your dog inflicts injury, give your name & phone number to the other dog owner before leaving & offer to pay vet or medical bills. You are at all times soley responsible for your dog's behavior and any damage your dog may cause.
4. Do not bring a dog with a known history of biting or fighting to Rover's Ranch. If you intentionally bring a dog with known aggressive tendencies you are subject to immediate membership revocation and possible legal action.
5. Pick up poop- This is the single most important thing you can do to help ensure the ongoing existence of Rover's Ranch! Scoop your dogs' poop and dispose of it in the containers provided; scoops, bags, and disposal sites are provided by park owners. This applies not just to off-leash areas, it applies to all Rover's Ranch property (roadway, parking lot, etc.) IF you notice another member has missed their dog's poop, politely remind them to pick it up. 1st and 2nd violations result in fines, 3rd violation membership is revoked.
6. Each adult may have only 2 dogs at a time in the park; all dogs must be registered on your park membership with proof of vaccinations on file in the park office.
7. Puppies 3-6 months old are allowed in the puppy area if enrolled in a Puppy class (any puppy class, not just ours), with proof of age-appropriate shots.
8. Female dogs in heat are not allowed on the premises.
9. Intact male dogs may be required to be on-leash or asked to play in an area by themselves.
10. No inhumane treatment of dogs is allowed: no kicking, punching, hitting or poking with an object; no slapping to the nose, face or head of a dog; dogs and children shall not be left unattended for any length of time, and shall never be left in vehicles (even if attended by an adult) on any day that is above 70 degrees or below 30 degrees; 1st violation = fine, 2nd violation = membership is revoked.
11. No food (animal food or people food), treats, or bones are allowed inside the park with the exception of small (no bigger than a nickel) training treats carried by the owner.
12. No alcohol allowed on park property.
13. No littering: wrappers & other litter can be eaten by dogs & cause a choking or digestion hazard which can be life-threatening!
14. Smoking is restricted to the designated smoking area; discarded tobacco products can be eaten by dogs and are harmful to them; discard tobacco products into containers provided.
15. No motorized vehicles, no bicycles, tricycles, big-wheels, wagons, roller-blades, etcetera area allowed in the park, except wheelchairs used by people with physical challenges.
16. No heckling or harrassing of other park users; Rover's Ranch promotes a responsible, safe, fun, friendly environment for dogs & their people regardless of dogs' pedigree or lack thereof, and regardless of peoples' age, sex, race, creed, color, national origin, affectional orientation or gender identity, physical or mental ability, religious or political affiliation. All members shall treat one another with common respect and civility at all times. 1st violation results = fine, 2nd violation = membership revoked.
17. Wear shoes at all times on park property.
18. No one allowed inside the park before sunrise or after 9 PM; park is locked overnight.